E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Y. Wang, N. Li, B. Yuan, F. Zhang, J. Feng. Discussion on the problem of “reasonable abandoning energy” in power system planning with large proportion of new energy sources [J]. China Electric Power Company, 50(11): 8-14(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, L. Xu. Research on fiscal and tax policy effects of China's new energy industry [J]. Economic Research Reference, 38: 33-48(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu. Subsidy demand and tax burden effect of China's wind and solar tariff policy [J]. Finance and Trade Research, 3: 106-116(2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. He, D. Shi, S. Xu. Tax policy orientation to promote the development of low carbon economy and new energy industry [J]. Tax Research, 9: 8-12(2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, W. Cai, W. Tang. Research on the tax policy system of China's new energy industry [J]. Tax Research, 5:11-15(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang. Development course and Countermeasure of renewable energy policy in China [C]. Renewable Energy Development and Utilization Seminar, 4:16-19(2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. An. Integrated Time-depending Feasibility Analysis Model of Wind Energy Applications in Greece[J]. Energy Policy. 3:267-280(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu. Analysis of fiscal subsidy effect of new energy listed Companies in China [D]. Anhui University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma. Research on fiscal and taxation policies to promote the development of clean energy in China [D]. China University of Geosciences (Beijing) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang. The economic impact and improvement direction of China's renewable energy subsidy policy: taking wind power as an example [J]. Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, 29 (2): 64-74(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun. Construction and application of CGE model for wind power industry policy analysis [D]. Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu. Analysis of the impact of carbon tax policy on Inner Mongolia's economy and environment [D]. Inner Mongolia University of Technology (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, Z. Cai, Y. Guo. Research on the relationship between economic growth and employment in China at present stage [J]. economic science, 04: 5-17(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, J. Lin. Welfare transformation effect of economic growth: comparison between China and the world [J]. Quantitative Economic and Technical and Economic Research, 32 (08): 3-24(2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma. Effect of sulphur tax on sulfur dioxide emissions and energy consumption in China [J]. China Industrial Economy, 2: 20-30(2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhai, Thomas Warren Hertel. Impacts of the Doha development agenda on China: The role of labor markets and complementary education reforms[M]. California: SSRN eLibrary(2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.