E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- C, Chen, Q, Lan, M, Gao, Y, Sun. Green Total Factor Productivity Growth and Its Determinants in China's Industrial Economy. Sustainability. 10 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z, Yang M, Fan, S, Shao, L, Yang. Does Carbon Intensity Constraint Policy Improve Industrial Green Production Performance in China? A Quasi-DID Analysis. Energy Econ. 68, 271-282 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P, Zhou, H, Wang. Energy and CO2 emission performance in electricity generation: A non-radial directional distance function approach. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 221, 625-635 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A, Li, A, Zhang, H, Huang, X, Yao. Measuring unified efficiency of fossil fuel power plants across provinces in China: An analysis based on non-radial directional distance functions. Energy. 152, 549-561 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grosskopf, S., Some Remarks on Productivity and its Decompositions. J. Prod. Anal. 20, 459-474 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H, Fujii, J, Cao, S, Managi. Decomposition of Productivity Considering Multi-environmental Pollutants in Chinese Industrial Sector. Rev. Dev. Econ. 19, 75-84 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A., Cullen, E.T., Mansur. Inferring Carbon Abatement Costs in Electricity Markets: A Revealed Preference Approach Using the Shale Revolution. Nber Working Papers. 9, 106-133 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z, Cheng, L, Li, J, Liu. emissions reduction effect and technical progress effect of environmental regulation policy tools. J. Clean. Prod. 149, 191-205 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N, Liu, Z, Ma, J Kang. Changes in carbon intensity in China's industrial sector: Decomposition and attribution analysis. Energy Policy. 87, 28-38 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y, Chen, J, Golley. 'Green' productivity growth in China's industrial economy. Enery Econ. 44, 89-98 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H, Ma, L, Oxley, J, Gibson. China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution. Enery Econ. 30, 2167-2183 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.