E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Jiang Yue and Zhang Baoxin, J, 2017 China's Biomass Energy Resources and Utilization Global Human Geography, 008 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Zhenhong and Lei Tingzhou, J, 2017 The Analysis of Present Situation and Future Trend of Biomass Energy in China, Solar Energy, 002 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Birkin F. Cashman A. Koh. S.C.L. and Liu, J, 2016 Z. New Sustainable Business Models in China, Business Strategy and the Environment, 005(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yili, 2015 Study on Co-gasification Characteristics of Coal and Biomass Blends Master's thesis(North China Electric Power University) [Google Scholar]
- Li Fei and Suocheng Dong, J, 2014 Energy consumption-economic growth relationship and carbon dioxide emissions in China Energy Policy, 002(2014) [Google Scholar]
- The development strategy of bio-energy heating industry under the situation of constructing new urbanization and controlling atmospheric pollution, 2017 material of first biomass energy heating peak BBS meeting. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, N. and Jin H, J, 2011 The energy situation and its sustainable development strategy in China Energy 006(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Midilli. A. Dincer, I. and Ay, M., J, 2006 Green energy strategies for sustainable development Energy Policy 008 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Omer. A.M., J, 2012 Energy environment and sustainable development Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 009(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Birkin F. Polesie T. and Lewis L., J, 2009 A new business model for sustainable development: an exploratory study using the theory of constraints in Nordic organizations Business Strategy and the Environment 005 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.