E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Yang Kaifa. Analysis on Refuge Chamber Arrangement in Stope Face of Coal and Gas Outburst Mine [J]. Coal Engineering. 2014, 46(06): 17-18, 22 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Yuanping, Yu Qixiang, et al. Practice and Effectiveness of “Draining Gas before Coal Mining” to Prevent Gas from Bursting[J]. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering. 2006(04): 389-392 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haifeng, Cheng Yuanping, Yu Qixiang, et al. Research on the Amount of Safely Mineable Coal in Mines Susceptible to Coal and Gas Outburst[J]. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology. 2008(02): 236-240 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yuning, Wang Zhenfeng. New Sealing Technology of Cross Drilling Holes under Mining Influence [J]. Safety in Coal Mines. 2009 (09): 21-23 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Yuanping, Fu Jianhua et al. Development of Gas Extraction Technology in Coal Mines of China[J]. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering. 2009(02): 127-139 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Po, Cheng Jun et al. Improvement and Application of Bedding Borehole Sealing Method[J]. Safety in Coal Mines. 2015(05): 136-139 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Junxiang, Wang Hongsheng, et al. Numerical Calculation Method of Effective Drainage Radius for Gas Drainage Borehole [J]. Safety in Coal Mines. 2015(09): 16-19 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhaofeng, Zhou Shaohua, et al. Determination Method for Borehole Bottom Location of Pressure-relief Gas Extraction Boreholes[J]. Coal Engineering. 2011(06): 82-84 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.