E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Zheng Xuesheng, Chen Song. Analysis on performance of China's first batch of LED lighting products with energy saving certificates.[M] 2013(6)24-3(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Notice about print and distribute “top runner” program implementation regulations and search of 5 catalog products including washing machine, lighting products, etc(FGHZNo 2071) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wan Yong et al., Domestic and Foreign Industry Standards for LED Lighting Products, High-Technology and Industrialization [M] 2018 (1) 176 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Star Program Requirements for Lamps(Light Bulbs) Partner Commitments V2.1 [Google Scholar]
- Energy Star Program Requirements for Luminaires Partner Commitments V2.1 [Google Scholar]
- SSL Technical Requirements V4.3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.