E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- National Fire Agency, Statistical report of official business, retrieved from http://statis.nfa.gov.tw/statisrpt/106H1/106H1.htm (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsi, Thesis of National Taipei University of Technology, in Chinese (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, C. Cao, IOSH report on labor safety and health, in Chinese, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Legg, K. B. Olsen, I. S. Laird, P. Hasle, Safety Science, 71, [189--176] (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Champoux, J.P. Brun, Safety Science 41, 4 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kvorning, P. Hasle, U. Christensen, Safety Science 71, 253-263 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO22301, Societal security-Business continuity management systems-Requirements, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Panwhar, R. Pitt, M.D. Anderson, Development of a GIS-based hazardous materials transportation management system, retrieved from https://trid.trb.org/view/681105 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Osborne, T. Gaebler, Reinventing government: How the entrepreneurial spirit is transforming the public sector, from schoolhouse to statehouse, city hall to the Pentagon (Addison-Wesley Pub. Co., Massachusetts, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dilley, R.S. Chen, U. Deichmann, A.L. Lerner-Lam, M. Arnold, J. Agwe, P. Buys, O. Kjevstad, B. Lyon, G. Yetman, Natural disaster hotspots: A global risk analysis, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.