E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Zhejiang University: flip-type “waterless” squatting pan [J]. China Electric Power Education, 08 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Han Bin, Li Ying. Development of a new type of pedal squatting device [J]. Machinery, 06 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Wei, Wang Shaoping. A new type of watersaving intelligent toilet design [J]. Development and innovation of mechanical and electrical products, 01, 30 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Renxian. From the perspective of fluid mechanics, water-saving flushing device[J]. China Ceramic Industry, 05(2005): 28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Weiguang. Research on Funnel-type Squatting Pan [J]. Ceramics, 05 (1993): 43-45. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Wenwei, Huang Jianbing. Reforming the squatting device to save energy and improve economic benefits [J]. Ceramics, 06 (1992): 40-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Weiming. Improving the connection process between the squatting pan and the washing pipe[J]. Harting Technology Newsletter, 03(1992): 29-28. [Google Scholar]
- Ning Junyang. Research on improving the scouring performance of squatting pan [J]. Ceramics, 06(1983): 40-41. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shengzhen's technical problems and measures to be solved to promote the toilet revolution [J] China Environmental Management, 02, 10 (2018): 49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Bin. The era significance and promotion strategy of the toilet revolution [N]. China Travel News, 007 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.