E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Civil structure group of Tsinghua University, civil construction group of Southwest Jiao Tong University, structure group of Beijing Jiaotong University. Earthquake damage analysis of buildings in Wenchuan earthquake [J]. Journal of architectural structure, 2008, 29 (4): 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Damage Analysis and Numerical Simulation Research of Isolation Bearings. Yue Ren, Ruidong Wang etc.(paper has been accepted) [Google Scholar]
- Nakanishi Ryuji et al. Fragility evaluation of base-isolated building Part1: Evaluation of fragility curve considering bumping against retaining wall [J]. Architectural Institute of Japan, 2007.8, 941-942. [Google Scholar]
- ENDO Manabu et al. Fragility evaluation of base-isolated building Part2: Evaluation of fragility curve considering bumping against retaining wall [J]. Architectural Institute of Japan, 2007.8, 943-944. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo Zhuang et al. Finite element analysis and application based on ABAQUS [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua university press, 2009.1. [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoyuan Chen, Jiaru Qian. Analysis and design of anti-collapse of building and engineering structure [M]. Beijing: China Architecture& Building Press, 2010.12: 280-289. [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoyuan Chen, Qiaru Qian. Analysis and design of collapse resistance for architecture and engineering structures [M]. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, 2010.12:280-289. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Guo. Damage factor research and application of concrete plastic damage model [J]. Journal of civil engineering and management, 2011, 28 (3): 128-132. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Lee et al. Effect of concrete damage model parameters on seismic response of reinforced concrete piers [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2011, 37 (1): 18-24. [Google Scholar]
- Qinghua Huang, Spatial Collapse Response Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frame Structures under Earthquake [D]. Ph.D. Dissertation, Tongji University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.