E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Y.Q. Li, Z.H. Wang, C.M. Mei, et al. Reason analysis of one dewing flashover accident in switchgear & its preventive measure, Shanxi Electric Power, 2009, 37(4): 51-53. [Google Scholar]
- W.Q. Zeng. Study and practice of anti-condensation technology for high-voltage switchgear, Metallurgical Power,. 2016, 10: 49-50. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, L.F. Cheng, T. Yu. Key technologies study of smart low-voltage regulation control system in distribution area, The Journal of New Industrialization, 2016, 6(11): 35-47. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, X. Yan, W. Yan, et al. Numerical situation study of dewing phenomenon in switchgear, Resources Economization & Environmental Protection, 2015, 11(5): 21, +23. [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Li, Z.X. Chen. A kind of management system of anti-condensation for distribution network switch cabinet, Electrotechnics Electric, 2016, 23(9): 58-61. [Google Scholar]
- J. Luo, Z.P. Pi, H.W. Luo, et al. The composition of high voltage switchgear prevent condensation system and practices, Modern Industrial Economy and Informationization, 2015, 5(21): 20-22. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Liu. Impact of relative air humidity and dewing on mid-set switchgear and the strategy, Electric Engineering, 2016, 37(2): 26-28. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, X.S. Zhang, et al. Cyberphysical-social systems based smart energy robotic dispatcher and its knowledge automation: framework, techniques and challenges. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2018, 38(1): 25-40. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, G.P. Wang, et al. Hot spot temperature and grey target theory-based dynamic modelling for reliability assessment of transformer oil-paper insulation systems: A practical case study. Energies, 2018, 11(1), 249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, B. Zhou, D.H. Cai, et al. Lifetime assessment and optimized maintenance system of transformers based on the HST model. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, v 334, p 417-430, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng. Design and research on key technology of intelligent energy-saving and diagnosis device based on dedicated users. Master Thesis, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.