E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- YIN Hongjin. Analysis of rock drillability[M]. Dongying: China University of Petroleum Press, 1989:12-25. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SOMERTONW H. Further studies of the relation of physical properties of rock to rock drill ablity[J]. SPE 2390, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- GSTALDERS, RAYNAL J. Measurement of some mechanical properties of rock and their relationship to drillability[J]. SPE 1463, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Ronghe, FENG Wenguang. Experimental studies on the mechanics and acoustics of tight carbonate rock[J]. Petroleum Geology and Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2008, 27(12): 131-135.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZOU Deyong, CHENG Yuanfang. Rock-drill ability evaluation and bit selection through ultrasonic velocity measurement on cutting[J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum: Natural Science, 2005, 29(1): 36-40.(in Chinese)) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Kexiong, WEI Fengqi. Applications of logging information in predicting formation anti-drilling parameters[J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 2003, 31(5): 61-62. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHANG Zhaoguang, WANG Qinghe. The statistical method[M]. Dongying: China University of Petroleum Press, 2005: 107-135. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Xiangjun, HAN Lin. Experimental research on the elastic modulus and Poissong’s ratio based on the acoustic time[J]. Journal of Southwest University of Pertroleum, 2007, 29(8): 19-22. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.