E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Li C Z, Nie H F, Wang J and Wang X H. A remote sensing study of characteristics of geologicol disasters in a mine. Remote Sensing for Land and Resources. 1:45-48 [Google Scholar]
- Ma X J, Yang Z A, Zhou L, Zhang P B and Zhang J G. 2006. Remote sensing survey of geological hazards in the urban district of Fushun City. Geology In China, 33(5): 1167-1173 [Google Scholar]
- Ning S Z, Wan Y Q and Sun S X. 2008. A discussion of coal mining area subsidence and remote sensing monitoring. Coal Geology of China. 20(1), 10-12 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q J, Guo H D, Chen Y, Lin Q Z, Li H. 2013. Application of remote sensing or investigating mining geological hazards. International Journal of Digital Earth, 6(5): 449-468 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang L F. 2014. Application study of domestic satellite data in the investigation of geological disasters. Beijing: China University of Geosciences (Beijing) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S H, Wang Q, Yang Y P, Zhu L. Wang Z T and Jiang D. 2015. Demonstration and Study on the application of remote sensing monitoring for GF1 satellite. Satellite Application, 3:37-40 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Y G, Fan S L and Li C L. 2015. Application GF-2 Satellite in romote sensing monitoring on mine exploitation in Tibet. Spacecraft recovery and Remote sensing, 36(4): 73-83 [Google Scholar]
- Peng L, Xu S N, Mei J J and Su F H. 2017. Earthquake-induced landslide recognition using high-resolution remotesensing images. Journal of Remote Sensing, 21(4): 509-518 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Y. 2017. Application of GF Series Satelites on Geological hazard monitoring in coal mining area. Hefei: Hefei University of Technology [Google Scholar]
- Fan M, Sun X F and Su F H. 2017. Application analysis of remote sensing dynamic monitoring for geological hazards in southwest mountainous areas using domestic high-resolution satellite data. Remote Sensing for Land and Resources, 29(s1): 85-89 [Google Scholar]
- Huang W J, Wang L and Wang S Q. 2013. Mapping satellite one image processing and the application research. Geomatics and Spatial Information Technology, 7(36): 114-116 [Google Scholar]
- Dong F X. 2015. A brief analysis of high satellite and application in China. Satellite Application, 3: 44-48 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.