E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- HONG Xiao, QIAN Zhonghao, On the Construction and Development of Low-carbon Parks-A case of Wujin High-tech Zone: Journal of Yangzhou University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2011, 15 (6): 40-45 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ying, Accelerating the Green and Low-Carbon Development, and Promoting the Ecological Civilization Construction: Environmental Protection, 2012 (23): 29-31 [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, The emissions Gap Report 2012[R], Nairobi: UNEP, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Tan, FENG Yu, JI Yijun, LI Posong, Exploration on the Promotion Path of China's Low Carbon Industrial Park Construction and Development: Environmental Protection, 2014, 42 (2): 43-45 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xian'en, LI Dufeng, ZHAO Wenjin, Strengthening the Energy Consumption Control and Promoting the Pollutants Emissions Reduction: Environmental Protection, 2013 (08): 29-31 [Google Scholar]
- IEA, CO2 emission from fuel combustion highlights, 2012[EB/OL], http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/pu blication/CO2emissionfromfuelcombustionHIGHLI GHTMarch2013.pdf [Google Scholar]
- WEI Danqing, Inspirations of Domestic and Overseas Low Carbon Park Construction Experiences: Zhejiang Economy, 2016(10): 44 [Google Scholar]
- Transformation of China Industrial Development Zones: Towards a Low Carbon Future, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- LI Posong, FENG Yu, WANG Tiantian, Low Carbon Industrial Park Practice and Development Model Selection in China: Ecological Economy, 2014, 30(2): 143-147 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.