E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Harrison S J, Mecikalski J R, Knupp K R. Analysis of outflow boundary collisions in north-central Alabama. Wea. Forecasting, 24, 6 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quan Wanqing, Xu Xin, Wang Yuan. Observation of a straight-line wind case caused by a gust front and its associated fine-scale structures. J Meteor Res, 28, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Juxiu, Zhou Qing, Yang Chuanfeng, et al. Analysis of the weather radar products characteristics of the gust front and the wind after the gust front on 14 July 2015. Plateau Meteor, 36, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Maifeng, Ji Qing, Wu Weigang. A mesoscale ananlysis of a gust front weather process caused by fore-trough dry convection. Plateau Meteor, 36, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Yu Lili, Zhu Nannan, et al. Sea breeze front in Bohai Bay and thunderstorm weather. Plateau Meteor, 30, 1 (2011a) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Yu Lili, Li Yanwei, et al. The role of boundary layer convergence line in initiation of severe weather events. J Appl Meteor Sci, 22, 6 (2011b) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Liu Yiwei, Sun Xiaolei. Analyzing the vertical wind shear characteristic of a severe rainfall using wind-profile radar data. Torrential Rain and Disasters, 36, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tu Xiaoping, Yao Risheng, Qi Liangbo, et al. Analysis on characteristics of a damage wind case in Doppler radar and boundary layer across northern Zhejiang Province. Plateau Meteor, 33, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Changyi, Yi Xiaoyuan, Duan Liyao, et al. Synthetic applications of multi-data to weak precipitation thunderstorm accompanied by disastrous winds in Tianjin. Meteor Sci & Tec, 45, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xiaomei, Yu Xiaoding, Wang Lingjun, et al. Characteristics of environmental parameters for classified severe convective weather in central area of Shangdong Province. Acta Meteor. Sinica, 76, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhifang, Pang Guqian, He Hanqing et al. Comparative analysis of environmental conditions and structural features for the left-moving supercell and the supercell in squall line in April 2012 Guangdong. Meteor Mon, 40, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xinlin, Sun Jianhua. Organizational modes of severe wind-producing convective systems over North China.. Adv. Atmos. Sci., 35, 5 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Gao Shouting, Liang Zhaoming. Analysis on the observation and simulation of thunderstorms triggered by sea breeze front in Bohai Bay. Plateau Meteor, 33, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mingxuan, Xiao Xian, Gao Feng. Dynamical effect of outflow boundary on localized initiation and enhancement of severe convection over Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region. Chinese Journal of Atmosperic Sciences, 41, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.