E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- The Fund for Peace. Fragile states index 2017, 2017. http://fundforpeace.org/fsi/data/. [Google Scholar]
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz and Mark McGillivray. Fragile states: causes, costs, and responses, Chapter State fragility: Concept and measurement, pages 33-42. Oxford University Press New York, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Graziella Bertocchi and Andrea Guerzoni. Growth, history, or institutions: What explains state fragility in sub-saharan africa? Journal of Peace Research, 49(6): 769-783, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raid Al-Aomar. A combined ahp-entropy method for deriving subjective and objective criteria weights. International Journal of Industrial Engineering: theory, applications and practice, 17(1), 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Hongliang Zhao, Leihua Yao, Gang Mei, Tianyu Liu, and Yuansong Ning. A fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method based on ahp and entropy for a landslide susceptibility map. Entropy, 19(8): 396, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Hong Zou, Yun Yi, and Jing-Nan Sun. Entropy method for determination of weight of evaluating indicators in fuzzy synthetic evaluation for water quality assessment. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 18(5): 1020-1023, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lotfi A Zadeh. Fuzzy sets as a basis for a theory of possibility. Fuzzy sets and systems, 100:9-34, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas L Saaty and Kirti Peniwati. Group decision making: drawing out and reconciling differences. RWS publications, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.