E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- L. Zhi. Study on Sustainable Development of Tourism in Hongcun, Anhui [D]. Anhui Finance and Economics University, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gossling Gobal Environmental Consequences of Tourism [J]. GEC, 4 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Becken, D.G. Simmons. Understanding Energy Consumption Patterns of Tourist Attractions and Activities in New Zea-land [J]. TM, 4 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Peng, Y. Guihua, Z. Biao. GHG Emission Based Eco-efficiency Study on Tourism Itinerary Products in Shangri-La, Yunnan Province, China [J], AES, 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X. Jianhong, Y. Aifen, W. Min. Carbon Footprint Evaluation in Tours: A Case Study of Zhoushan Islands [J]. TS, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sumei, X. Ling. Study of Eco-efficiency of Tourism Industry: Taking Kunming as An Example [J]. TR, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yi. On Tourism Eco-efficiency Based on Greenhouse Gas Emission[J]. JOAAS, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yongpeng, T. Jun, C. Yue, et al. Regional Sustainability Based on Comprehensive Measurement of Background Ecological Footprint and Tourism Ecological Footprint:A Case Study of Southeast Qian [J]. JOMS, 6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- WBCSD. Eco-efficiency:Creating More Value with Less Impact [R]. Geneva:WBCSD, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Weidema, M. Thrane, P. Christensen et al. Carbon Footprint: A Catalyst for Life Cycle Assessment?[J]. JOIE, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gossling, P. peeters, J.P. Ceron et al. The Ecoefficiency of Tourism[J]. EE, 54 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Lin. Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Transport in Taiwan's National Park [J]. TM, 31 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhiguo, C. Tian, Y. Shuobing, L. Xingang. Emprical Analysis of Regional Tourism Ecoefficiency: Taking Hainan Province as an Example, [J]. GS, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jinhe, Evaluation of Ecological Impact of Tourism Waste--Taking JiuZhaigou and Huangshan Science Spots as Examples [J]. AES, 6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yi. Toursim Eco-effiency Assessment: A Comparative Study Based on Ecological Footprint and Carbon Footprint [J]. FEI, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jinhe, Z. Jie. Tourism Ecological Footprint Model and Empirical Analysis of Huangshan City [J]. GJ, 5 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.