E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Fan. W C, Bull Natl Nat Sci Found Chin 2, 71-77 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Fan. W C, Liu. Y, Weng. W G, Sci Technol Rev 27, 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Huang. C F, Journal of Basic Science and Engineering 16, 371-381 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Xia. F Q, Kang. X W, Wu. S H, Geog Raphical Research 27, 229-240 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Shang. Z H, Liu. X L, Progress in Geography 29, 20-30 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Xie. R R, Xiang. Y, Zhang. Q, Environment Science 33, 2244-2250 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan. H Y, Huang. Q Y, Su. G F, Theory and practice of key technologies of emergency platform system (Tsinghua university press, Beijing, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zou.H P, Mu.L, Dong. J X, Ocean Dev Manag 11, 23-27 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xiong. S G, Study on risk assessment and emergency management system of Marine oil spill (Nankai University, Tianjin, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yin. J, Study on the risk assessment of Typhoon storm tide in China coastal area (East China Normal University, Shanghai, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang. X X, Xu. Z Z, Cheng. J Y, Fisheries Science 34, 708-713 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.