E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Hu Haili, Ren Yilin, Huang Yingmin, Chen Jinquan. Study on Planning Traffic Space Evaluation of Zhangjiang New Area in Zhangzhou Based on Spatial Syntax and GIS[J]. Journal of Jiangxi University of Science and Technology, 2017, 38(05): 13-18. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chengfang, Sun Yimin. Study on the Method of Historical District Protection and Renewal Planning Based on GIS and Space Syntax--Taking Jiangmen Historical District as an Example[J]. Tropical Geography, 2012, 32(02): 154-159. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiangmin, Wang Jincan. Study on the Renewal Strategy of Public Space in Dongmen Old Street in Shenzhen Based on Spatial Syntax[J]. Planner, 2014, 30(05): 89-95. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wei. Study on the Distribution Characteristics and Mechanism of Spatial Pattern of Tourism Historic District--Taking Nanjing Confucius Temple as an Example[J]. Commercial Research, 2016(05): 179-186. [Google Scholar]
- Meziani. Accessibility and Integration Study of Part of the Abu Dhabi 2030 Master Plan by Using Space Syntax [J]. Civil Engineering and Architecture: English Edition, 2017(1): 81-90. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. Empirical Study of Urban Form Based on GIS and Spatial Syntax[J]. Geographic Information World, 2016, 23(03): 119-122. [Google Scholar]
- MA Wei, CHENG Wei, XU Xiao-yan. Commercialization Renewal and Public Space Optimization Model of Urban Village Based on Spatial Syntax[J]. Engineering and Construction, 2014, 28(04): 468-470+552. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.