E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Huang K., Feng G., Li H., et al. 2014. Opening window issue of residential buildings in winter in north China: A case study in Shenyang. Energy and Buildings, 84: 567-574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi S, Chen C, Zhao B. Air Infiltration Rate Distributions of Residences in Beijing[J]. Building & Environment,. 2015, 92: 528-537. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meiss A, Feijó-Muñoz J. The energy impact of infiltration: a study on buildings located in north central Spain[J]. Energy Efficiency, 2015, 8(1): 51-64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standard test method for determining air change in a single zone by means of a tracer gas dilution[J]. American Society for Testing & Materials International Astm Standard E, 2000:1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Mathisen H M, Moser A, Nielsen P V. Ventilation effectiveness[J]. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Huang XM, Sun J. Varying rules and mechanism of thermal expansion coefficient for pre-stretched 7050-T7451 aluminum alloy plate[J]. Chinses journal of nonferrous metals. 23(12): 3282-328 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.