E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- J. Lu, B. Zhuang, Chinese scientific papers online, Fine-grained chinese text sentiment analysis based on deep learning, 12:712-717(2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Economic Research Guide, Research on Taobao Credit System Evaluation, No. 19:4-5+26(2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun, DALIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY NEWS CENTER, Research on Credit Evaluation System of Taobao Merchants, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- X.H. TANG, Capital University of Economics And Business, Research on the Construction of E-commerce Credit Evaluation System, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Central School of Communist Youth League of China, A Study upon the Act of Unfair Credit Evaluation under the Mode of C2C, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, S.L. Zhao, Journal of Computer Applications, Text keyword extraction method based on word frequency statistics, 36(03): 718-725.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Chen, F.L. Huang, C.D. Pang, Journal of Fujian Normal University(Natural Science Edition), Mining User Satisfaction Based on Product Review Sentiment Analysis, 33(01):14-21.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Wang, Productivity Research, Analysis and Improvement of C2C Website Store Credit Evaluation System--Taking Taobao as an Example , (08):104-105.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Chen, Economic & Trade, Analysis on the development status and future development trend of Taobao, (13):130..(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xi Wu, Li Yan, Ting Zhong. How the dimension of some GCF ε sets change with proper choice of the parameter function ε (k)[J]. Journal of Number Theory, 2017, 174. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandra Piryatinska, Boris Darkhovsky, Alexander Kaplan. Binary classification of multichannel-EEG records based on the ε-complexity of continuous vector functions[J]. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.