E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- HE Guo-qing, YANG Lun, LING Geng-di. Mining Subsidence, M. Xuzhou: China university of mining and technology press, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Wen-sheng, WU Zuo-qi, LI Fan-yue, CUI Tie-jun. On the fracturing mechanism of the igneous rock overlying the goaf. J. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2017, 17(1), 54-58. [Google Scholar]
- HE Rong, YANG Wen-li. Analysis on surface cracking causes by high cutting and shallow depth coal mining. J. Coal Science and Technology, 2016, 44(8), 156-160, +175. [Google Scholar]
- HU Qing-feng, CUI Xi-ming, YUAN De-bao, DENG Xu-biao. Formation Mechanism of Surface Cracks Caused by Thick Seam Mining and Hazard Analysis. J. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 2012, 29(6), 864-869. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Jun-ting, ZOU Ding-hui, YANG Guo-zhu, CHENG Hai-tao, LI Lei-bo. Calculation Method of the Surface Cracks Width Induced by Mining Under Thick Alluvium. J. Safety in Coal Mines, 2014, 5, 170-176. [Google Scholar]
- WU Kan, LI Liang, AO Jian-feng, HAO Gang. Discussion on Limit Development Depth of Cracks in Surface Soil Mass Caused by Mining Subsidence. J. Coal Science and Technology, 2010, 38(6), 108-112. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Wen-sheng, WU Zuo-qi, KONG Jing, CUI Tie-jun. Numerical simulation for the mechanism and causes of the surface cracks due to the seam mining. J. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2016, 16(5), 135-139. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Hui, HE Chun-gui, DENG Ka-zhong, BIAN Zheng-fu, FAN Hong-dong, LEI Shao-gang, ZHANG An-bing. Analysis of forming mechanism of collapsing ground fissure caused by mining. J. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 2013, 30(3), 380-384. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.