E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Z. Z. Wang, Y. F. Gao. Building water supply & sewerage engineering(Fifth Edition). China Architecture & Building Press, 05 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu. Control of fire water supply to high-rise residential buildings. Sichuan Building Materials, 03 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Han. Optimal design of water supply and drainage in high rise buildings. Scienceand Technology, 34 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Cheng, D. M. Liu. Study on municipal direct and secondary pressurized water supply methods for building water supply system. Water & Wastewater Engineering, 40 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Gao. Design Analysis of Water Supply and Drainage in Modern Residential Buildings. New Technology & New Products of China, 07 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Z. Zhu. Talking about some views on the design of building water supply and drainage. Urban Construction Theory Research, 06 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Liu, R. Z. Yang. Calculation of the selection and capacity of high-pressure non-negative pressure water supply equipment. Journal of Chengde Petroleum College, 05 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.