E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Howard L, Climate of London deduced from meteorological observation, Harvey and Darton 1 (1833) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Hu, Q.J. Zhu, Progress in urban heat island research, Journal of Beijing Normal University(Natural Science) 46 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.Z. Yue, J.H. Xu, Study on the Ecological Environment Effect of Urban Land Use Based on Remote Sensing Image--Taking Urban Thermal Environment and Vegetation Index as Examples, Acta Ecologica Sinica, 26 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Gong, J. Xu, Overview of urban heat island research methods, Journal of Natural Disasters 17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Liu, Y. Liu, Research progress in MODIS scientific data processing, Natural science progress 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Wu, M.J. Wang, Distribution Characteristics of Urban Heat Island Effect in Beijing Based on Normalized Building Index, Ecology and Environmental Sciences 18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Li, H.B. Wang, Strength characteristics and grade division of urban heat islands in Liaoning Province, Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology 23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu, W.J. Zhou, Surface temperature inversion and its temporal and spatial variation characteristics in Dongting Lake area, Ecology and Environmental Sciences 23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bai, H. Meng, Study on the Evolution Characteristics of Urban Heat Island Landscape Pattern in Shanghai, Environmental Science & Technology 36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Xu, F.X. Li, Analysis on the evolution of thermal landscape spatial pattern in Changsha City, Acta Ecologica Sinica 35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.