E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Ali M, Okabe S. Anammox-based technologies for nitrogen removal: Advances in process start-up and remaining issues[J]. Chemosphere, 141, 144-153 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jetten M S, Strous M, Pas-Schoonen K T, Van De, et al. The anaerobic oxidation of ammonium[J]. Fems Microbiology Reviews, 22, 421-37 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuenen J G. Extraordinary anaerobic ammoniumoxidizing bacteria[J]. Asm News, 67, 456-463 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Schalk J, Oustad H, Kuenen J G, et al. The anaerobic oxidation of hydrazine: a novel reaction in microbial nitrogen metabolism[J]. Fems Microbiology Letters, 158, 61-67 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Strous M, Heijnen J J, Kuenen J G, et al. The sequencing batch reactor as a powerful tool for the study of slowly growing anaerobic ammoniumoxidizing microorganisms[J]. Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology, 50, 589-596 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuenen J G. Anammox bacteria: from discovery to application[J]. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 6, 320-6 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wr V D S, Abma W R, Blommers D, et al. Startup of reactors for anoxic ammonium oxidation: experiences from the first full-scale anammox reactor in Rotterdam[J]. Water Research, 41, 4149-4163 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Min P, Chon H T, Marton L. Mobility and accumulation of selenium and its relationship with other heavy metals in the system rocks/soils-crops in areas covered by black shale in Korea[J]. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 107, 161-168 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su Li, Yi Yanli, Jiao Ying, et al. Study on Magnetic effect of microbial and several enzyme activities in Brown soil [J]. Chinese Journal of Soil Science, 38, 957-961 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ahn Y H. Sustainable nitrogen elimination biotechnologies: A review[J]. Process Biochemistry, 41, 1709-1721 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai Qing, Zhang Daijun, Xiao Pengying, et al. Influencing factors in completely autotrophic nitrogen removal process [J]. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 7, 3895-3900 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dong. Study on the start up and operating characteristics of autotrophic nitrogen removal process enhanced by NdFeB magnetic particle [D]. University of Jinan, 1-71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chamchoi N, Nitisoravut S. Anammox enrichment from different conventional sludges[J]. Chemosphere, 66, 2225 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mulder A, Graaf A a V D, Robertson L A, et al. Anaerobic ammonium oxidation discovered in a denitrifying fluidized bed reactor[J]. Fems Microbiology Ecology, 16, 177-184 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dapena-Mora A, Hulle S W V, Campos J L, et al. Enrichment of Anammox biomass from municipal activated sludge: experimental and modelling results[J]. Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology Biotechnology, 79, 1421-1428 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.