E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Shao, P., Tanaka, T. and Chien, S., “Fire Safety Planning for Heritage and Historic Buildings of Cultural Zone in Tainan City,” Report of Cultural Bureau of Tainan City, Taiwan (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Shao, P., “Risk Communication applied to Community-Based Fire Mitigation and Management for Historic Areas,” Fire Science and Technology 2015, Springer, pp. 383-394 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J. and Kim, D., Developing Heat Flux Evaluation and Fire Risk Map for Forest Fires in Yangdong Villages, Journal of KOSHM, 14(5), 19-25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Imoto, S., Okubo, T., Himoto, K. and Tanaka, T. “A Study on the site Planning of the Water shield system for Protecting Wooden Cultural City: Evaluation of Its Effectiveness by Using Fire Spread Model-case study in Kiyomizu area, Kyoto,” Journal of Disaster Mitigation of Cultural Heritage and Historic Cities, 4, 21-28. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Oura, M., Himoto, K. and Tanaka, T., “Fire spread simulation in Sakata: Verification of Physically-based Model for Urban Spread Fire,” Technical Paper of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, pp. 355-356 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Himoto, K. and Tanaka, T., Development of a Physics-based Urban Fire Spread Model, Journal of Environmental Engineering of Architectural Institute of Japan, 607, 15-22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Masuta, T. and Nagano, S., “Simulation Analysis on Large-scale Fires of Wooden House in Urban Area of Kanazawa City”, Technical Paper of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, pp.3-4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ishizuka, M., Hasemi, Y., Yasui, N. and Ikeda, S. “Study of the Disaster Readiness Means for Historical Area surrounding Important Cultural Property Buildings,” Technical Paper of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, pp.69-72 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Shao, P. and Yeh, T., Fire-Safety Planning for Early-developed Urban Region: A Case Study of Tien-Hou Community of Tainan City in Taiwan, Journal of International City Planning 2010, pp.723-737 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Shao, P. “Study on Fire-risk Assessment for Historic Area of Tainan city in Taiwan: application of Fire Simulation and Experiments of Simple Fire-fighting Equipment,” Proceedings of the 2nd Asia Conference on Urban Disaster Reduction, Disaster Management Society of Taiwan, CD-Version (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yasui, N., Hasemi, Y. and et al. Influences of Construction Details on The Fire Resistance of Traditional Wood/ Soil Walls, Journal of Environmental Engineering of Architectural Institute of Japan, 567, 7-13 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Himoto, K., Deguchi, Y. Tsuchihashi, N. Experiment for Fire Spread in Narrow Alleys in Historic Districts, Proceedings of Annual Meeting, Japan Association of Fire Science and Engineering, pp.280-281 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Shao, P. “Extinguishing Efficient for Simple Firefighting Equipment: In a Case of Car Washer,” Proceedings of Annual Meeting, Japan Association of Fire Science and Engineering, pp.152-153 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Shao, P. “Study on firefighting Energy for Traditional Building's Fire in Historic District (I)” Report MOST103-2625-M-309-002, Taiwan, 32P (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Shao, P. and Lin, H. “Analysis of Fire Simulation for Heritage Building in Historic Area,” Proceedings of Annual Meeting, Japan Association for Fire Science and Engineering, pp.327-328 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.