E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Zhang Jintun. Analysis of spatial point pattern for plant species. Acta Phytoecologica Sinica. 22, 6 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Shangguan Tieliang, Zhang Feng. Research on the pattern and associations between dominants of the vegetation in main mountain, Shanxi province. Wuhan Botanical Research, 6, 8 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Zhihua, Zhuo Zhengda, Chen Hao, et. Interspecific association of trees in mixed evergreen and deciduous broadleaved forest in Lushan mountain. Journal of Plant Ecology, 21, 9 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shineng, Li Yide, Luo ShiShou, et. Dynamics of associations between tree species in a secondary tropical montane rain forest at Jianfengling on Hainan island. Journal of Plant Ecology, 24, 6 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Qi Kai, Zhang Chunyu, Hou Jihua, et. Dynamics of species diversity and interspecific associations of herbaceous plants in a Pinus Tabulaeformis forest on a sandy site in Chifeng, China. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 30, 7 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Meng Fanhua. Ecological Condition and Growth Regularity of Thuja koraiensis. Journal of Northeast Forestry University, 25, 3 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Kegui, Qi Jizhong, Meng Fanhua, Wang Shouhua. Investigation on the natural resources and growth rhythm of Thuja koraiensis. Journal of Jilin Forestry Institute, 9, 7 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chunling, Wang Yanjun, Shi Shuanglin. Height growth regularity of Thuja koraiensis. Jinlin Forestry Science and Technology, 38, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Shichang, Fu Jingyang, Zhang Huanliang. Asexual reproduction technology of Thuja koraiensis. Jilin Forestry Technology, 2, 2 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Yin Hang, Zhao Ying, Cui Kaifeng, Liu Lijie, Yu Changbao, Chen Qinghong, Dai Yuhong, Zhao Wei. Asexual Reproducition Technique of Thuja koraiensis Nakai. Chinese Wild Plant Resources, 32, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhengfeng, An Shuqing, Zhu Xuelei. Distribution pattern of tree populations in tropical forest and comparison of its study methods. Chin J App Ecol, 9, 6 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Zongqiang, Chen Weilie, Liu Zhiyu, et. Spatial distribution pattern of Cathaya argyrophylla population. Acta Bot Sin, 41, 7 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jintun. The Methods of Quantitative Ecology for Vegetation. Beijing: China Science and Technology Press, 12 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Huo Hong, Feng Qi, Su Yonghong, et. Interspecific Relationship and Niche Analysis on Phytocoenosium in the Ejina Oasis. Journal of Desert Research, 33, 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Hui, Yin Hang, Li jiangnan, et. Interspecific Association analysis of species in shrub Layer of Rhododendron chrysanthum Community in Alpine Tundra of Changbai Mountain. Journal of Beihua University, 15, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.