E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- S. Finsterwalder, Der suldenferner. Zeitschrift des Deutschen und Osterreichischen Alpenvereins, 18, 72-89 (1887) [Google Scholar]
- D. Marks, J. Domingo, D. Susong, et al., A spatially distributed energy balance snowmelt model for application in mountain basins. Hydrological Processes, 13, 1935-1959 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. R. Jackson, A spatially distributed snowmeltdriven hydrologic model applied to the upper Sheep Creek watershed, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liang, E. F. Wood, D. P. Lettenmaier, Surface soil moisture parameterization of the VIC-2L model: Evaluation and modification. Global and Planetary Change, 13, 195-206 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Evans, Improving the characteristics of streamflow modeled by regional climate models. Journal of Hydrology, 284, 211-227 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Niu, Z. L. Yang, Effects of frozen soil on snowmelt runoff and soil water storage at a continental scale. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 7, 937-952 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bewley, R. Essery, J. Pomeroy, et al., Measurements and modelling of snowmelt and turbulent heat fluxes over shrub tundra. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 14, 1331 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Kuchment, P. Romanov, A. N. Gelfan, et al., Use of satellite-derived data for characterization of snow cover and simulation of snowmelt runoff through a distributed physically based model of runoff generation. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 14, 339-350 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Green, G. A. Ampt, Studies on Soil Phyics, The Journal of Agricultural Science, 4, 1-24 (1911) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Mein, D. A. Farrell. Determination of wetting front suction in the Green-Ampt equation, Soil Science Society of America Journal, 38, 872-876 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Manning, J. P. Griffith, T. F. Pigot, et al., On the flow of water in open channels and pipes, (1890) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ablikim, C. Chunyan, Y. Abdula, et al., The temporal and spatial distribution features of snowmelt flood events in Xinjiang from 2001 to 2012, Journal of Glaciology & Geocryology, 37, 226-232 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.