E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Xu Zhenzhang, 1992. A discussion of factors influencing thermophysical characteristics of rocks and their mechanisms. Petroleum exploration and development, 19:85-89. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiyang, Zhang Jian, Xu Hehua et al., 2015. Geothermics and its Applications. Beijing:Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Yu mingzhi, Fang Zhaohong, 2002. A Method for the On-site Testing of Average Thermo-physical Pa-rameters of Underground Rock Soil. Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy&Power, 17(5): 489-492. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Pingfang, Sun Qiming, Yu Zhongyi et al., 2008. Test of Heat Exchang in Ground Heat Exchanger of Ground Source Heat Punp and Thermal Properties of Soil. Gas&Heat, 28(8): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Li xianglan, Liu shaowen, Xu Ming et al., 2015. Measurement and analysis of thermal porperties of mudstones and shales in the Lower Yangtze, South China. Natural Gas Geoscience, 26(8): 1525-1533. [Google Scholar]
- Kwon S, Kim J S, Lee C S et al., 2011. The thermal and mechanicalproperties rock mass around an underground research tunnel ingranite body[C]// 12th ISRM Congress. International Society for Rock Mechanics. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Nansheng, 2003. Haracters of Thermal Conductivity and Radiogenic Heat Production rate in basins of Northwest China. Chinese Journal of Geology, 37(2): 196-206. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xiaodong, Hu Shengbiao, Li Juan et al., 2018. Thermal properties analysis of bedrock in Beijing. Progress in Geophysics:1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Song Ning, Shi Guanghui, Gao Guoqiang et al., 2011. Thermal conductivity of Paleogene-Upper Cretaceous rocks in Subei Basin. Complex Hydrocarbon Reservoirs, 4(1): 10-13. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Liangping, Hu Shenbiao, Wang Jian, 1994. Analysis on the thermal conductivity of rocks from se china. Acta Perrologica Sinica, 10(3): 323-329. [Google Scholar]
- Lun Xiwu, Gao Dezhang, Yu Puzhi et al., 2002. Thermal conductivity of the cenozoic layer of east china sea shelf. Oceanologia et Limnolodia Sinica, 33(5):151-159. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Shuzhen, Zhang Wenren, Li Guohua et al., 1993. Experimental Research on the Thermal Conductivity of Water-Saturted Rocks and Correction to the Heat Flow Oeserved in Caidam Basin. Acta Perrologica Sinica, 9(2): 199-204. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Chuangu, Wang Xuehua, Chen Jianshu et al., 2017. Regional Geology of China, Guizhou Province. Beijing:Geological Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Chao, Sun Qiang, Deng Shu et al., 2017. Research on the Thermal Conductivity of Sandstone and Limestone after High Temperature Treatment. Geological Journal of China Universities, 23(4): 626-623. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhenming, Wu Xu, Wang Hongwei et al., 2016. Research of Thermal Conductive Characteris of Granite under High Temperature. Science Technology and Engineering, 16(24): 193-197. [Google Scholar]
- Lü Chao, Sun Qiang, Deng Shu et al., 2017. An experimental study on thermal physical properties of sandstone under high temperature heating. Geology and Exploration, 53(4): 780-787. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Moxiang, Huang Geshan, Xiong Liangping et al., 1988. North China geothermal. Beijing:Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang jun, Wang Jian, Shen Jiying et al., 1995. Heat Flow in Tarim Basin. Earth Science, 20(4): 399-404. [Google Scholar]
- Birch A F, 1948. The effects of Pleistocene climatic variations upon geothermal gradients. American Joernal of Science, 53:413-428. [Google Scholar]
- Beck A E, 1977. Climatically perturbed temperature gradients and their effect on regional and continental heat-flow means. Tectonophysics, 41:17-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jorand R, Clauser C, Marquart G, et al, 2015. Statistically reliable petrophysical properties of potential reservoir rocks for geothermal energy use and their relation to lithostratigraphy and rock composition:The NE Rhenish Massif and the Lower Rhine Embayment (Germany). Geothermics, 53:413-428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Midttomme K, Roaldset E, 1998, The effect of grain size on thermal conduc-tivity of quartz sands and silts. Petroleum Geoscience, 4:165-172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jishan, 2009. Testing and analysis of thermal properties of reservoir rocks. Journal of Daqing Petroleum Institute, 33(5): 23-26, 117-118 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.