E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- H. Haberl, K.H. Erb, F. Krausmann, et al. Quantifying and Mapping the Human Appropriation of Net Primary Production in Earth's Terrestrial Ecosystems. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 104(2007): 12942-12947 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. He, L. Huang, Z.Y. Chen, et al. Weakening Sensitivity of Global Vegetation to Long-Term Droughts. Science China Earth Sciences, 6(2018): 1-11 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, C. Wang, Z. Niu. Analysis of the Vegetation Cover Change and the Relationship between Ndvi and Environmental Factors by Using Noaa Time Series Data. Journal of Remote Sensing, 266 (1998): 153-161 [Google Scholar]
- S. Eckert, F. Hüsler, H. Liniger, et al. Trend Analysis of Modis Ndvi Time Series for Detecting Land Degradation and Regeneration in Mongolia. Journal of Arid Environments, 113 (2015): 16-28 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Field. Global Change. Sharing the Garden. Science, 294 (2001): 2490 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Li, W. Deng, S.L. Liang, et al. Investigation on the Patterns of Global Vegetation Change Using a Satellite-Sensed Vegetation Index. Remote Sensing, 2 (2010): 1530-1548 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Eastman, F. Sangermano, E.A. Machado, et al. Global Trends in Seasonality of Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (Ndvi), 1982-2011. Remote Sensing, 5 (2013): 4799-4818 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Qu, W. Zhu, S. Jia, et al. Spatio-Temporal Changes in Vegetation Activity and Its Driving Factors During the Growing Season in China from 1982 to 2011. Remote Sensing, 7 (2015): 13729-13752 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fuyang, Chenhui, Niuhuihui, et al. Spatial and temporal variation of vegetation phenology and its response to climate changes in qaidam basin from 2000 to 2015. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 28(2018): 400-414 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Dai, B. Zhang, H.J. Wang. Spatio-Temporal Change of Vegetation Index Ndvi in Northwest China and Its Influencing Factors: Spatio-Temporal Change of Vegetation Index Ndvi in Northwest China and Its Influencing Factors. Journal of Geo-Information Science, 12 (2010): 315-321 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. Li, Y. L. Chen. Response of Spatial and Temporal Distribution of Ndvi to Hydrothermal Condition Variation in Arid Regions of Northwest China During 1981-2006. Journal of Glaciology & Geocryology, 36 (2014): 327-334 [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Zhou, J. Li, K.W. Zhu. Changes of NDVI in Different Regions of Northwest Area and Its Responses to Climate Factor. Research of Soil & Water Conservation, 22(2015): 182-187 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shi, Z.J. Quan, Y. Han, et al. Spatio-Temporal Changes of Vegetation Ndvi and Its Relationship with Regional Climate in Wood-Grass Ecotone of Northeast China During 2000-2010. Research of Soil & Water Conservation, 23(2016): 175-182 [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Zhou, L.I. Jun, K.W. Zhu. Spatial-Temporal Dynamics of Different Types of Vegetation Ndvi and Its Response to Climate Change in Xinjiang During 1998-2012. Arid Land Geography, 38(2015): 779-787 [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Zoungrana, C. Conrad, M. Thiel, et al. Modis Ndvi Trends and Fractional Land Cover Change for Improved Assessments of Vegetation Degradation in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Journal of Arid Environments, 153 (2018): 66-75 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng, W.L. Feng, X.J. Niu, et al. Vegetation Change and Its Correlation with Meteorological Factors in Sichuan Province. Bulletin of Soil & Water Conservation, 36(2016): 99-104 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Liu, P.C. Zhang, X.C. Liu, et al. Temporal and Spatial Variation of Vegetation in Jialing River Basin. Resources & Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 20 (2011): 111-115 [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, X.N. Zhang, Y.Y. Liu, et al. Annual and Seasonal Variation Characteristics of Ndvi and Its Relationship with Meteorological Factors in Jialing River Basin. Journal of Hohai University, 41 (2013): 21-25 [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, M. Zhang, M.L. Luo, et al. Landscape Pattern Change of Vegetation Coverage in Hilly Area of Central Sichuan, Southwest China Based on Modis Ndvi. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 32 (2013): 171-177 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Liu, Q. Zhang, X.C. Li, et al.. Temporal and Spatial Variations of Vegetation Cover in Xinjiang from 2002 to 2015 and Their Response to Climate. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Enviromental Science, 74(2017): 12-21 [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Tang, J.H. Ma, H.H. Peng, et al. Spatiotemporal Changes of Vegetation and their Responses to Temperature and Precipitation in Upper Shiyang River Basin. Advances in Space Research, 60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stow, S. Daeschner, A. Hope, et al. Variability of the Seasonally Integrated Normalized Difference Vegetation Index across the North Slope of Alaska in the 1990s. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 24 (2003): 1111-1117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Liu, B.J. Liu. Study on Temporal-Spatial Change of Vegetation Cover in Upper Yangtze River from 2001 to 2010. Yangtze River, 45(2014): 18-22 [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Gao, S.Y. Wang, R. Jiang. Remote Sensing Analysis on Vegetation Cover and Landscape Patterns Change in Cuiping. Research of Soil & Water Conservation, 20 (2013): 104-109 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.