E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Sh.Q. Huang, Li, Wang, Environmental Protection from Game Theory, Technology entrepreneurship, 12, 166-168 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yulong, Ren, H.Y., Wang Jian, Wang, Game Analysis of Environmental Pollution in Enterprises, Industrial engineering, 4, 10-12 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.T., Zhang, T.X., Yu, Economic Research on Environmental Pollution in Enterprises, Environmental Pollution and Control, 24(6), 326-328(2002) [Google Scholar]
- von Neumann, J., Morgenstern, O., Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (1944) [Google Scholar]
- Ca merer, C.F., Progress in behavioral game theory. J. Econ. Perspect, 11, 167-188 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myerson, R.B., On the value of game theory in social science. Ration. Soc. 4, 62-73 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qi, Wang, Game Analysis of Government Regulation and Corporate Sewerage, Population of China, 14(3), 119-122 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Michan, Sun, ZhongZ, Yang, Game Analysis on Environmental Pollution Control, Green Economy, 2, 108-110 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.M., Wang, W.Q, Li, The Application of Game Theory in Environmental Protection, Urban Environment and Urban Ecology, 17(5), 45-46 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X.G., Zhang, X.T., Zhang, etc, Model of Signal game between Enterprises and Governments under the Policy of Energy Saving and Emission Reduction Subsidy, China Management Science, 11(4), 129-136 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- HO. Kuismin, Environmental issue area and game theory, The Environmentalist, 18, 77-86 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steffen Jorgensen, Dynamic Games in the Economics and Management of Pollution, Environ Model Assess, 15, 433-467 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Walls. M and K. Palmer, Upstream pollution, downstream waste disposal, and the design of comprehensive environmental policies, Journal of Environmental of Economics and Management, 41, 94-108 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwerel E, To Tell the Truth: Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control, Review of Economic Studies, Issue 44 [Google Scholar]
- Y. B., Zhang, Qi, Li, Analysis on the Absence and Improvement of Environmental Protection Function of Local Government in China, Rule of law and society, 4(medium), 134-135 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Krawczyk, J. B., Zaccour, G., Pollution management through levies and subsidies. In L. Vlacic, T. Nguyen, & D. Cecez-Kecmanovic (Eds.), Modelling and control of national and regional economies, 241-246 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Krawczyk, J. B., & Zaccour, G.. Management of pollution from decentralised agents by local government. International Journal of Environment and Pollution, 12(2-3), 343-357 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jørgensen, S., M.H. Guiomar, Zaccour, G., Dynamic Games in the Economics and Management of Pollution, Environ Model Assess, 15, 433-467 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.D., Chen, X. Y. Hong, Design of effective subsidy policy to develop green buildings: from the perspective of policy benefit, Clean Techn Environ Policy, 17, 1029-1038 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.