E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Wang Guibin, Yang Chunhe, Guo Yingtong et al. Experimental Research on Distribution Characteristics and Influential Factors of P-wave Velocity for Rocks in Northeast Rerion of Sichuan Province[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2011, 31(Supp1), 2834-2842. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Ge, Yang Dongqun. The Regression Analysis Study on Velocity and Porosity, and Clay Content of Rocks[J]. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitis Peknensis, 2001, 37(3), 379-384. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Jialiang, Qin Guangsheng, Cai Qixin. Experimental Study on Rock Acoustic and Elastic Parameters Characteristics in Dongpu Depression [J]. Journal of Oil and Gas Technology, 2012, 34(2) 57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wen, Gao Yanqin, Shan Yuming et al. Lithomechanical Property of Tight Sand Reservoirs in The Second Member of Shaximiao Formation in Xinchng Gas Field, West Sichuan Basin[J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2008, 28(2): 34-37+4. [Google Scholar]
- Han Laiju, Li Zukui, Yan Jing et al. Test and Application of Sonic Properties of Carbonate Rock[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23(14), 2443-2447. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mian, Jin Yan, Zhang Guangqin. Petroleum Rock mechanics[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Baoping, Bao Hongzhi. Advances in Calculation Methods for Rock Mechanics Parameters [J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 2005, 33 (5): 44-47. [Google Scholar]
- Gui Rong, Wan Yongping. Rock Mechanics Parameter Calculation Based on Conventional Logging Data: A Case Study of Upper Paleozoic in Ordos Basin [J]. Journal of Geomechanics, 2012, 18(4): 418-424. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qian, Ji Shaocheng, Sun Shengsi, et al. Correlations between compressional and shear wave velocities and corresponding Poisson's ratios for some common rocks and sulfide ores[J]. Tectonophysics, 2009, 469 (1): 61-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren Yan, Cao Hong, Yao Fengchang et al. Review of Rock Brittleness Evaluation Methods[J]. Oil Geophysical Prospection, 53(4), 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Meifeng, He Manchao, Liu Dongyan. Rock Mechanics and Engineering. [M] Beijing: Science Press 2002, 35-68. [Google Scholar]
- Southwest Petroleum University, Qinhai Oilfield Academy of Engineering. Research on SRV Technology for Sandstone Reservoir with High Stress Difference and Low Permeability [R]. Dunhuang. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Rick Rickman, Mike Mullen. A Practical Use of Shale Petrophysics for Stimulation Design Optimization: All Shale Plays Are Not Clones of the Barnett Shale[C]. SPE115258, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Jarvie D M, Hill R J, Ruble T E et al. Unconventional shale-gas systems: The Mississippian Barnett Shale of north-central Texas as one model for thermogenic shale-gas assessment[J]. AAPG Bulletin, 2007, 91(4): 475-499. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yongqiang, Ma Faming, Zeng Lixin et al. Key Techniques of Experimental Evaluation in the Fracturing for Shale Reservoirs [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2011, 31(4): 51-54+127. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.