E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- M. Wang, S. Chang. Andrew, X. Qin. Vertical and Horizontal Comparative Study of Chinese New Evaluation Standard for Green-building. J. Journal of Engineering Management. 30, 01, 1-6(2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wimala, E. Akmalah, M R. Sururi. Breaking through the Barriers to Green Building Movement in Indonesia: Insights from Building Occupants. J. Energy Procedia. 100: 469-474 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A P C. Chan, A. Darko, E E. Ameyaw, et al. Barriers Affecting the Adoption of Green Building Technologies. J. J. Manage. Eng. 33, 3 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, X. Qin, Y. Mo. Empirical analysis of differences and correlation of challenge factors on green Buildings from stakeholder's perspective. J. China civil engineering Journal. 47, 12: 130-138 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Huang. Evolutionary game analysis of green building demand side based on profit risk. J. China civil engineering Journal. 50, 02: 110-118 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Y. Liu, Y. Shi. Research on the Incentive and Restraint Mechanism of Large Scale Development of Green Building Based on Evolutionary Game Theory. J. Science and Technology management research. 04: 239-243(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, D. Fan, J. Xie. Research on the management mode reformation and the game's rule of megaprojects. J. Journal of TongJi University(Natural Science). 44, 12: 1956-1961(2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.