E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- M.G. Li, Z.J. Zhang, J.J. Chen, J.H. Wang, A.J. Xu, Zoned and staged construction of an underground complex in Shanghai soft clay. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Park, Y.S. Joo, N.K. Kim, New Earth Retention System with Prestressed Wales in an Urban Excavation. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. 135 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Chen, J.H. Wang, W. Fan, W.D. Wang, Behaviour of up-lift pile foundation during largescale deep excavation. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Wang, J.B. WU, S.M. Huang, Recent Progress and Characteristics of Pit Foundation in Shanghai. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering. 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Teng, J.F. Gong, J.M. Li, State of arts of foundation engineering technology development. China Civil Engineering Journal. 45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.T. Zhou, Q.X. Xue, Technical Measures Taken for the Reduction in Number of Horizental Braces of Large-Size Foundation Pit-Experience with Pit Enclosure of 28-storeyed Youyou Tower. Building Construction. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Liu, H. Shen, Deep Foundation Pit Support Technology of International Trade Center Phase II. Construction Technology. 27 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Li, G.X. Wang. Causes and Suggestion on Deep Foundation Excavation Accident in Some Metro Station. Construction Technology. 39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.