E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Zhang, Qingfeng, Crooks, Robert. 2012. Toward an Environmentally Sustainable Future: Country Environmental Analysis of the People's Republic of China. © Asian Development Bank. http://hdl.handle.net/11540/880. License: CC BY 3.0 IGO. [Google Scholar]
- Fagerberg, J., Godinho, M. M. Innovation and catching-up. The Oxford handbook of innovation: 514-543. New York: Oxford University Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Odagiri, H., Goto, A., Sunami, A., & Nelson, R. R. (Eds.). Intellectual property rights, development, and catch up: An international comparative study. Oxford: Oxford University Press (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K. Schumpeterian analysis of economic catchup: Knowledge, path-creation, and the middleincome trap. London: Cambridge University Press (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rachel van Elkan. Catching Up and Slowing Down: Learning and Growth Patterns in an Open Economy. Journal of International Economics, 3(41), 95-111(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong Yong, Su Jingqin, Lv Yibo, 2010, Research on Catch-up oriental industrial technological capabilities growth in developing countries, Proceedings of the 7th international conference on innovation & Management, December 4-5, 2010, WUHAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, China [Google Scholar]
- Van Zee, R.D., Spinler, S. Real option valuation of public sector R & D investments with a down-andout barrier option. Technovation, 34 (8), 477-484(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S., Kim, W., Kim, Y.M., Lee, H.Y., Oh, K.J., The prioritization and verification of IT emerging technologies using an analytic hierarchy process and cluster analysis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 87, 292-304(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abbassi, M., Ashrafi, M., Tashnizi, E.S., Selecting balanced portfolios of R&D projects with interdependencies: a cross-entropy based methodology. Technovation, 34 (1), 54-63(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Choi, K. Chung, S. Lee and H. Seo, The evaluation of technology level on Korea's mid-and long-term strategic technologies, Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, (8), 651-677(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Azzone, G., Manzini, R., Quick and dirty technology assessment: the case of an Italian Research Centre. Technoogical Forecasting and Social Change, 75 (8), 1324-1338(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Facey, K., Boivin, A., Gracia, J., Hansen, H.P., Scalzo, A.L., Mossman, J., Single, A., Patients' perspectives in health technology assessment: a route to robust evidence and fair deliberation. International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care, 26 (03), 334-340(2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- John H. Vanston, Better forecasts, better plans, better results, Research Technology Management, 46(1): 47-58(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.