E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- B. H. Hou, C. T. Chen, L. Z. Ma and B. X. Yang. Physical agriculture--An effective way to improve ecological environment. Environment Protection, 9(2004), 49--51. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Liu. Application and industrilization of Physical agriculture. Agricultural Engineering, 2, s1(2012), 4-10. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Zhao and L. F. Qin. Application result of killing booworms with Jiaoduo lamp of frequency vibrication. Journal of Xinjiang Agricultural University, 25, 3(2002), 71-72. [Google Scholar]
- C. He, B. H. Fang, Y. Z. Zhang and X. G. Qing. Comparison of pest-controlling effect in rice fields between fan-inhalling lamps and frequency trembler grid lamps. Hybride Rice, 28, 3(2013), 58-63. [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. Sun. Application of physical gricultural technologies in greenhouse vegetable production. Agricultural Science&Technology and Equipment, 8(2011), 63--64. [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo, X. H. Han and Z. C. Xu. Effect comparison of diffrent wavelengths insecticidal lamps in lepidopteran pests trapping. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Science, 40, 2(2012), 146-149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.