E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Jin-bo Song, Dan-rong Song, Shan Jiang. Study on risk allocation in BOT projects of refuse-incineration power generation. China soft science, 7: 71-79(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Xi Ba, Yun-na Wu, Xin-liang Hu, Ze-zhong Li. Research on risk allocation of public-private partnership projects based on rough set theory. Journal of technical economics & management, 5: 10-14(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing. Risk management of construction public private partnership projects. Diss. Glasgow Caledonian University (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hai-yan Wu, De-chun Huang. Study on risk allocation of water conservancy PPP project based on utility theory. Journal of water resources & water engineering, 2: 152-157(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Chung D, Hensher D A, Rose J M. Toward the betterment of risk allocation: Investigating risk perceptions of australian stakeholder groups to public-private-partnership toll-road projects. Research in transportation economics, 30(1): 43-58(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ying-lin Wang. Risk allocation and incentive mechanisms of PPP projects by using risk and social preferences theories. Southwest jiaotong University (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.