E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Mansel Olsen, the logic of collective action, new knowledge sanlian publishing, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- R. Coase. Property rights and institutional change [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai people's publishing house, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Demsetz: 《Toward a Theory of Property Rights 》 American Economic Review, 57 (May, No.2): 347-359 [Google Scholar]
- Furubotn, E.G. & Pejovich, S. 1972. Property rights and economic theory:a survey of recent literature. Journal of Economic Literature, 10(4) [Google Scholar]
- Eleanor ostrom, public affairs governance: the evolution of collective action systems, Shanghai sanlian press, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Yang zhenjiao, sun xuemin, luo lingyun. Research on the policy participation of environmental ngos in China's Marine environmental governance [J]. Marine environmental science, 2016, 35(3): 444-452. [Google Scholar]
- Song danying, song hongjuan, song ting. The role and inspiration of ngos in Marine environmental protection in tourism cities--a case study of hainan “blue ribbon” Marine protection association [J]. [Google Scholar]
- liu suxia, zhu yingming, du guangqi. Game analysis of enterprises, governments and environmental ngos in environmental pollution control [J]. Environmental pollution and prevention, 2017, 39(5): 574-577. [Google Scholar]
- wang qi, zhang dexian, he guangshun. Analysis of government behavior in Marine environmental management [J]. Ocean bulletin, 2002, (06): 60-67. [Google Scholar]
- zheng miaozhuang, liu yan, qiu wanfei. On the modernization of China's Marine ecological environmental management system [J]. Environment and sustainable development, 2017, 42(01): 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- xu xiangmin, kong xiaoming; The successful experience of Japan's setoyo special treatment law on environmental protection in inland seas [J]. China ocean law review, 2007-1 [Google Scholar]
- Stone broken; Setouchi neihai governance [N] semimonthly: 2006-08 [Google Scholar]
- Ma caihua, you kui, gao jintian; Setoyo setouchi's enlightenment to China: journal of ocean university of China (social science edition)[J]. 2012-5 [Google Scholar]
- Li haiqing, comparative study on environmental legislation in Bohai Sea and seto inland sea, Marine environmental science [J]. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Li shuwen, causes and countermeasures of pollution problems in the bohai rim, economic research guide [J]. 2007(3): 159-161 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.