E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- H. Wang. The Future Situation of water Resources in China and its Management Requirements. W. E., 2, 16-17(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, L.X. Sheng, K. Li, et al. Analysis of present situation of water resources and countermeasures for sustainble development in China. W. R. & W. E., 19, 10-14 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.Z. Chen, J.W Hou., Z. Chen. Quantitative Studies of the Optimization Allocation of Water Resources in China-A Review. R. S., 35, 132-139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kennedy, R. Eberhart. Particle swarm optimization. Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE international conference on neural networks, 4, 1942-1948 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Li, Z.J. Shao, J.X. Qian. An Optimizing Method Based on Autonomous Animats: Fish-swarm Algorithm. S. E.-T. & P., 22, 32-38 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dorigo, M. Birattari, T. Stutzle. Ant colony optimization. IEEE C., 1, 28-39 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Martin, W. Stephen. Termite: A swarm intelligent routing algorithm for mobile wireless Ad-Hoc networks. Stigmergic Optimization(2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Pinto, T.A. Runkler, J.M.C. Sousa. Wasp Swarm Algorithm for Dynamic MAX-SAT Problems. International Conference on Adaptive and Natural Computing Algorithms. (Springer-Verlag, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Yang. Firefly algorithm, stochastic test functions and design optimization. Int J. B.-I. C. 2, 78-84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Pan. A new fruit fly optimization algorithm: taking the financial distress model as an example, K.-B. S., 26, 69-74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mirjalili, A. Lewis. The whale optimization algorithm. A. E. S., 95, 51-67 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Srinivas, K. Deb. Multi-objective optimization using non-dominated sorting in genetic algorithms. E. C., 2, 221-248 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.