E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Guo Xiaoma modified A~2O-side stream phosphorus removal process nitrogen and phosphorus removal and characteristics of microbial colonies [D]. Ocean University of China, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Quan, Du alliance, Chen Junjie. Application of side stream phosphorus removal process in municipal wastewater treatment plant [J]. environmental engineering, 2005, 23 (6): 28-29. [Google Scholar]
- Vollertsen J, Petersen G, Borregaard V R. Hydrolysis and fermentation of activated. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianlong, Peng Yongzhen, Liu Ying, et al. Simultaneous nitrogen and phosphorus removal and sludge reduction in hydrolytic acidification /AAO process [J]. China water supply and drainage, 2007, 23 (23): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Z G, ZHAO Q L. Enhancing phosphorus recovery by a new, 2008, 99 (14): [Google Scholar]
- Battistoni P, Pavan P, Cechi F. Struvite crystallization:a feasible and reliable way, 2000, 34(11): [Google Scholar]
- RAHMAN M M, LIU Y H. Recovery of struvite from animal wastewater. [Google Scholar]
- GUADIE A, XIA S Q. Enhanced struvite recovery from wastewater using a, 2014, 26 (4): [Google Scholar]
- Shi Lei. Characteristics of phosphorus removal and phosphorus recovery from hydrated calcium silicate [D]. Chongqing: Chongqing University, 2012: 35-39. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Haiming, Lv Xiwu, Li Ting. Analysis of main factors affecting phosphorus recovery from HAP crystallization wastewater [J]. Journal of Southeast University, 2013, 43 (5): 1005-1010. [Google Scholar]
- Kim E H, Yim S B, Jung H C. Hydroxyapatite crystallization from a. [Google Scholar]
- Bellier N, Chazarenc F, Comeau Y. Phosphorus removal from wastewater by, from 2006, 40(15): 2965-71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.