E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Tian Yuelin, Liu guizhong, Yang Yongqiang, et al. Research on Inorganic Membrane Separation Technology Applicationin the Field of Water Treatment [J]. 37(6): 16-19(2011) [Google Scholar]
- YAO Jilun, ZHANG Xing, ZHOU Zhen, et al. Review of Ceramic Membrane in Water Treatment [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Natural Science), 30(12): 69-74(2016). [Google Scholar]
- He Jun, Wang Yuechao. Development trend of inorganic membrane preparation methods and applications [J]. Jiangsu ceramics, 42(5): 1-3(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Pabby A K, Rizvi S S H, Sastre A M. Handbook of Membrane Separations: Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food, and Biotechnological Applications [M]. New York: CRC Press, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng Juanli, Hu Xiaoling, Guan Ping, et al. Preparation methods and research prospects of inorganic membranes for separation [J]. Material guide, 19 (10): 40-43(2005) [Google Scholar]
- DEFRANCE L, JAFFRIN M Y. Comparison between filtrations at fixedtransmembrane pressure and fixed permeate flux: application to a mem-brane bioreactor used for wastewater treatment [J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 152:203-210(1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CLECH P L, JEFFERSON B, FELL C J D, et al. Impact of aeration, solids concentration and membrane characteristics on the hydraulic performance of a membrane bioreactor [J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 218: 117-129(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WEI Chunhai, HUANG Xia, WEN Xianghua, et al. Operating characteristics of submerged membrane bioreactor at subcritical flux [J]. China Water &Wastewater, 20(11): 10-13(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Dongdong, Fan Yaobo, Xu Guoliang et al. Study on critical flux theory in membrane bioreactor [J]. membrane science and technology, 30 (2): 97-103(2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.