E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Qin Weiwei, Song Yonghui, Xiao Shuhu, et al. Ceramic membrane in the development and application of water treatment [J]. 31(10): 15-19(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wu. The application and development prospects of ceramic separation membranes[J]. Anhui Technology, (5): 48-49(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaoyan. Membrane chemical cleaning of ceramic membrane processing fermentation broth [D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Technology, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yuming. Ceramic membrane and oxidation combined process for the treatment of micro-polluted water [D]. Beijing: Tsinghua University, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Xing Chuanhong, Tardieu Eric, Qian Yi. Inorganic membrane-bioreactor treatment of domestic sewage test [J]. Environmental Science, 18(3): 1-4(1997). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jun, Zhou Yuanxiang, Tang Lihua, et al. Inorganic ceramic membrane treatment of domestic sewage in the membrane pollution and cleaning [J]. Journal of Anhui Institute of Architecture: Natural Science Edition, 15(3): 57-60(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Mondal S, Wickramasinghe SR. Produced water treatment by nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membranes[J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 322(1): 162-170(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaodong, Li Ji, Yuan Yuming, et al. Membrane technology applied in the production of water treatment in the field [J]. Filtration and Separation, 15(4): 34-36 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Soma C, Rumeau M, Sergent C. Use of mineral membranes in the treatment of textile effluents [C]. Montpellier: Proc. 1st Intl. Conf. Membranes, 523-526(1989). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ruhai, Fang Zhendong. Application Status and Prospect of Inorganic Ceramic Membrane in Water Treatment [J]. Journal of Chongqing Industrial College, 19(2): 1-6(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jun, Xing Weihong, Xu Nanping. Inorganic ceramic membrane treatment of dyeing wastewater research [J]. Dye and dyeing, 41 (4): 241-243 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Li Wei, Li Fang, Chen Jihua. Porous Ceramic Microfiltration Membrane for Treatment of Printing and Dyeing Wastewater [J]. Water Treatment Technology, 35(2): 84-86(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Meilan, Liu Wei, Liu Yaochi, et al. Inorganic ceramic membrane MBR treatment of caprolactam production wastewater [J]. Chemical Environmental Protection, 31(3): 33-36(2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.