E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Pan Yanqiu. Research on Wastewater Sludge Recovery and Treatment Technology in Water Supply Plant [D]: Dissertation, Chongqing: Northeast Normal University (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jinhui. Discussion on some problems of sludge treatment in water purification plant [J]. Water supply and drainage technology development, 4:98-99, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Basibuyuk M, Kalat D G. The use of water works sludge for the treatment of vegetable oil refinery industry wastewater [J]. Environ Technol, 25 (3): 373-380, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guan X H, Chen G H, Shang C. Re-use of water treatment works sludge to enhance particulate pollutant removal from sewage [J]. Water Res, 39(15): 3433-3440, (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ren Bozhi. Experiment of water supply sludge from municipal water supply plant for burning fly ash-clay bricks[J]. Urban Environment and Urban Ecology, (5), (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shaowei et al. Experimental study on sludge from landfill plant as landfill material[J]. Environmental Pollution Control Technology and Equipment, (1), (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Parsons S A, DAN IELS S J. The Use of Recov ered Coag ula nts In Wastewater Treatment [J]. ENV IRON T EC H, (20), (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhiping. Study on the Distribution of Hydrolyzed Species in Aluminum Salt Coagulation[J]. China Water & Wastewater, (4), (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.