E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Li min, Chen xuan. Research on the progress of MARPOL 73/78 supplementary VI. China Water Transport, 18-19(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Air Resources Board (ARB). AIRBORNE TOXIC CONTROL MEASURE FOR AUXILIARY DIESLE ENGINES OPERATED ON OCEANGOING VESSELS AT-BEATH IN A CALIFORNIA PORT. California Code of Regulations (CCR), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of transportation and transportation. Implementation Plan on Domestic Emission Control Areas in Waters of the Pearl River Delta, the Yangtze River Delta and Bohai Rim (Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei) (JIAO HAI FA〔2015〕 177), 2015-12-2 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Hongling. Present situation analysis and prevention measures of pollution from ships in China. China Water Transport, 40-41. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Chuansheng. Experience analysis of using shore power technology to rely on ships in foreign countries. Port Economy, 12-14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Chuansheng. Promotion and application of shore power technology for port ships. PORT OPERATION, 1-4(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Leibo, Xu Haidong, Application and development of shore power technology at home and abroad. World shipping, 13-16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xiao. Environmental and economic benefits of vessels using shore-power. SHANGHAI: Fudan University, 26-34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Roy Douglas. Improved Thermal Efficiency through Enzyme Fuel Treatment Technology on Large Marine Diesel Engines. http://www.soltron.ie/index.php/environment/research/. (2010-5-18) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of transportation and transportation. Communiqu for the development of transportation industry in 2016. http://zizhan.mot.gov.cn/zfxxgk/bnssj/zhghs/201704/t20170417_2191106.html. (2017-04-17) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.