E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Qiu G. M, Ning Z, Lan. X. J, et al. W. The retrospect and the comprehensive utilization of the flue gas desulphurization and denitrification technology. Inner mongolia electric power. 5, 8-9 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Liu T, Zeng L K, Shui A Z, et al. Present situation of research on combined control of SO2 and NOx in flue gas. Industrial Furnace. 4, 12~15 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Matzing H. Dynamics of particulate formation in the electron beam dry scrubing process [J]. J aerosol Sci. 7, 883~885 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Frank. Introduction and historical review of electron beam processing for environmental pollution control [J]. Radiation Physics and Chemistry. 45, 989~1002 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrzej G Chmielewski, Janusz Licki, Andrzej Pawelec, et al. Operational experience of the industrial plant for electron beam flue gas treatment [J] Radiation Physics and Chemistry. (1~2), 441~444 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akira Mizuno, J. Sidne Clements, and Robet H Davis. A method for the removal of sulfur dioxide from exhaust gas utilizing pulsed streamer corona for electron energization [J] IEEE Transations on Industry Applications. 3 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Masuda S and H Nakao. Control of NOX by positive and negative pulsed corona discharge. IEEE IAS Meeting. 1173-1182 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Deng S G, Lin Y S. Synthesis, stability and sulfation properties of sol-gel-derived regenerative sorbents for flue gas desulfurization [J]. Ind Eng Chem Res. 4, 1429-1437 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sumathi S, Bhatia S, Lee K.T, et al Selection of best impregnated Palm shell activated carbon (PSAC) for simultaneous removal of SO2 and NOX Hazardous materials. (1-3), 1093-1096 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Chien T W, Hsueh H T, Chu B Y. et al. Absorption kinetics of NO from simulated flue gas using Fe(II)EDTA solutions. [J]. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 5, 300-306 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mi X. H, Gao L, Zhang S. H, et al. A new approach for Fe(III)EDTA reduction in NOx scrubber solution using bio-electro reactor. Bio resource Technology. 12, 2940-2944 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- He. K. Experimental study on simultaneous removal of NOx. and SO2 form Flue gas. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University. 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z H, Zhou J H. Wei L S, et al. Experimental research for the simultaneous removal of NOx and SO2 in Flue Gas by O3. Proceedings of the CSEE. 11, 1-5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Zhihua Wang, Junhu Zhou, Yanqun Zhu et al. Simultaneous removal of NOx, SO2 and Hg in nitrogen flow in a narrow reactor by ozone injection: Experimental results [J]. Fuel Processing Technology. 88, 817-823 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z H, Zhou J H, Wen Z C, et al. Mechanism investigation on NO oxidization during NOx and SO2 simultaneous removal process by ozone. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science). 5, 765-769 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S D. Experimental and mechanism study on multi-pollutants control by ozone and active molecule. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z H. Mechanism study on multi - pollution Control Simultaneously during coal combustion and Direct numerical simulation of reaction jets flow. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University. 2010. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Young Sun Mok, Heon-Ju Lee. Removal of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides by using ozone injection and absorption reduction technique [J]. Fuel Processing Technology, 87, 591-597 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H J. Study on simultaneous removal of multi pollutant in MCFB flue gas cleaning system. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.