E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Abarca, E., J. Carrera, X. Sanchez-Vila, and M. Dentz. 2007. Anisotropic dispersive Henry problem. Advances in Water Resources, 30, 913–926, doi:10.1016/j.advwatres.2006.08.005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fahs, M., B. Ataie-Ashtiani, A. Younes, C.T. Simmons, and P. Ackerer. 2016. The Henry problem: New semianalytical solution for velocity-dependent dispersion. Water Resources Research, 52, 7382–7407, doi:10.1002/2016WR019288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gardner, W. R. 1958. Some Steady-state solutions of the unsaturated moisture flow equation with application to evaporation from water table. Soil Science, 85, 228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henry, H. 1964. Effects of dispersion on salt encroachment in coastal aquifer. U.S. Geol. Surv. Water Supply Pap., 1613, C70–C84. [Google Scholar]
- Younes, A., M. Fahs, and S. Ahmed. 2009. Solving density driven flow problems with efficient spatial discretizations and higher-order time integration methods. Advances in Water Resources, 32, 340–352, doi:10.1016/j.advwatres.2008.11.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.