E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Lebbe L. and Oude Essink, G. 1999. MOC DENSITY / MOCDENS3D-code. p. 434–439, in Chapter 12. Survey of Computer codes and Case Histories. Eds. Sorek, S. & Pinder, G.F. in: Seawater Intrusion in Coastal Aquifers, Concepts, Methods and Practices. Eds. Bear, J., Cheng, H-D, Herrera, I., Sorek, S. and Ouazar D. Kluwers Academic Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Todd, D. K., 1959. Ground Water Hydrology, New York, John Wiley & Sons. 336 p. [Google Scholar]
- Vandenbohede, A. & Lebbe, L. (2000). Water quality distribution in the eastern coastal plain of Belgium: Influence of intercalated peat beds. Proc. 16th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting, Miedzyzdroye, Poland, p.133–140. [Google Scholar]
- Vandenbohede, A., Linster, T. & Lebbe, L. (2004). Modelling of density dependent groundwater flow in the south-western Belgian coastal plain. Proc. of the 18th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting, 31 May-03 June 2004, Cartagena, Spain, 207–214. [Google Scholar]
- Van Meir, N. & Lebbe, L. (2002). 3D-density-dependent modeling of sea-level rise scenarios around De Haan (Belgium). Proc. 17th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting, Delft, The Netherlands, p.73–81. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.