E3S Web Conf.
Volume 54, 201825th Salt Water Intrusion Meeting (SWIM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Bobachev, A., 2003. Resistivity Sounding Interpretation; IPI2WIN: Version 3.0.1, a 7.01.03, Moscow State University. [Google Scholar]
- Flathe, H., 1955. Possibilities and limitations in applying geoelectrical methods to hydrogeological problems in the coastal area of northwest Germany. Geophysical Prospecting, 3: 95–110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galin, D.L., 1979. Use of longitudinal conductance in vertical electricalsounding induced potential method for solving hydrogeologic problems. VestrikMoskovskogo University Geology, 34: 74–100. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, G., Maiti, S., and Erram, V.C., 2014. Analysis of electrical resistivity data in resolving the saline and fresh water aquifers in west coast Maharashtra, India. Jour. Geol. Soc. India, 84: 555–568. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keller, G.V., and Frischknecht, F.C., 1966. Electrical methods in geophysical prospecting. Oxford, Pergamon Press Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Maiti, S., Erram, V.C., Gupta, G., Tiwari, R.K., Kulkarni, U.D., and Sangpal, R.R., 2013a. Assessment of groundwater quality: A fusion of geochemical and geophysical information via Bayesian Neural Networks. Environ. Monit. Assessment, 185: 3445–3465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mondal, N.C., Singh, V.P. and Ahmed, S. (2013) Delineatingshallow saline groundwater zones from Southern India usinggeophysical indicators. Environ. Monit. Assess., v. 185, pp. 4869–4886. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maillet, R., 1947. The fundamental equation of electrical prospecting. Geophysics, 12: 529–556. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oladapo, M.I., and Akintorinwa, O.J., 2007. Hydrogeophysical study of Ogbese Southwestern, Nigeria. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Science, 13(1):55–61. [Google Scholar]
- Orellana, E., and Mooney, H.M., 1966. Master Tables and Curves for Vertical Electrical Sounding over Layered Structures. Interciencia, Madrid, Spain. [Google Scholar]
- Todd, D.K., 1980. Groundwater Hydrology,In: 2nd Ed. Wiley India, 431–457. [Google Scholar]
- Zohdy, A.A.R., Eaton, G.P. and Mabey, D.R. (1974) Application of surface geophysics to ground-water investigation. Techniques of water-resources investigations series of the United States Geological Survey, 2nd ed. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.