E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnological Problems of Development of Subsoil|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Ibragim Edilbaev. Revival (1995-2005), (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines on Claculation of Loads on the Support of Mine Workings in the Conditions of Mines of the Donskoy mining and processing plant. (Karaganda - 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Leonid Zherebko, Lyazzat Shamganova, Gulnar Jangulova. Specific Character of Don Chromites Development in Complex Mining and Geological Conditions. The 16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference. Exploration and Mining. Mineral Processing. Sgem 30 June - 6 July (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Dosanbai Bekberenov, Gulnar Dzhangulova. Geomechanical Nature and Technological Particularities of Application of the Uncontrolled Caving Technology at Deep Levels of the DNK Mine of Donskoy mining and processing plant / The International Scientific Technical Conference “Problems and Ways of Innovative Development of Mining and Smelting Industry”, Tashkent 27-29 November (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ibragim Edilbaev, Marat Bitimbaev, Leonid Zherebko. Development of the Caved Zone in the Superincumbent Rock at the Development of Ore Deposits Using the System of Uncontrolled Caving at Fields of Don Chromites. Scientific and Technical Provision of Mining Production. Collection of Proceedings of the Mining Institute after D.A. Kunayev, No 68, Part I. Almaty, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Kabden Nugmanov, Leonid Zherebko. Stress Condition of the Mass in the Zone of Road Heading, Scientific and Technical Provision of Mining Production. Proceedings of the Mining Institute after D.A. Kunayev, Almaty, V.65 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Dosanbai Bekbergenov, Ayan Toktarov. Problems of Development of Deep Horizons of Chromite Ores of Kempirsay Mass. (Collection of proceedings of the branch Mining Institute after D.A. Kunayev, volume 84, Almaty, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Evgeniy Kuzmin, Uzbekova. Uncontrolled Caving of Ore at the Underground Ore Mining: Tutorial. - M.: Press of the Moscow Mining University, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Stefan Nadolski, Mike Samuels1, Bern Klein, Craig J.R. Hart. Evaluation of Bulk and Particle Sensor-Based Sorting Systems for the New Afton Block Caving Operation. Minerals Engineering 121 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- “Kazgiprotcvetmet”, Project, volume 2, book 3, Ust-Kamenogorsk. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Rafiee, Ataei, Khaloo Kakaie, Jalali, Sereshki, Numerical Modeling of Influence Parameters in Cavabililty of Rock Mass in Block Caving Mines. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 105 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Gulnar Dzhangulova, Leonid Zherebko, Larisa Pivovarova. The RK Patent 79933. The Method of Erection of the Artificial Stope Sill at the Development of Unstable Ore Deposits at Great Depth (27.01.2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yuriy Galchenko, Leonid Burtsev. Environmental Component of Sustainable Development as Applied to Underground Ore Mining. Materials of the International Symposium “Miner's Week - 98” (Seminar 4, MGGU, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- David Kaplunov, Yukov. The Principles of Sustainable and Environmentally Balanced Subsoil Development Based on the Combined Geotechnology, (Mining Magazine No 11, 2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.