E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geomechanical Problems of Development of Subsoil|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety “Safety regulations for the mining and processing of solid minerals”: approved by the order of Rostechnadzor dated 11.12.2013, no 599. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the protection of mines from flooding and protection of undermined objects in the conditions of the Verkhnekamsk deposit of potassium salts. Perm (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bariakh, V.A. Asanov, I.L. Pankov. Physico-mechanical properties of salt rocks of the Verkhnekamsk deposit of potassium / tutorial. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Asanov, V.N. Toksarov, A.V. Evseev, N.L. Beltiukov Behevioral of working roof on the southern flank of the Verkhnekamsk deposit of potassium salts. Phys. Tech. Probl. Mineral resources. No.1 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- “Suggested Method for Estimating the In-Situ Modulus of Deformation of Rock Using the NX-Borehole Jack”, by Heuze, F.E., ASTM Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ. 7 (4). (1984). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Asanov, A. A. Bariakh, V.N. Toksarov, A.V. Evseev. The geomechanical assessment method for interchamber intacts long-term stability// Scientific and technical support of mining production (collection of scientific works. D.A. Kunaev Institute of Mining Engineering), 87. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of time-to time variation of load on interchamber pillars in mines of the Upper Kama potash salt deposit Baryakh A.A., Lobanov S.Y., Lomakin I.S. / Journal of Mining Science. 51 (4). Pages 696-706. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bariakh, I.A. Sanfirov, A.K. Fedoseev, A.I. Babkin, A.A. Tsayukov, Seismic and geomechanical prediction of the waterproof strata state at the potash mines // Physicaltechnical problems of mining. 6. pp. 10-22. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.