E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geomechanical Problems of Development of Subsoil|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- M.V. Rats, Heterogeneity of rocks and their physical properties. M., Nauka (1958). [Google Scholar]
- Methods and systems of seismic deformation monitoring for mining-induced earthquakes and rockbursts. Integration projects of SB RAS, Novosibirsk: SB RAS, 24 (1). (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Vlasenko, V.P. Potapov, V.A. Fedorin, Mining physical-engineering monitoring. Mining physical-engineering bulletin, 10, 108-113. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Il'ichev, P.A. Konovalov, N.S. Nikiforova Particularities of geomonitoring when constructing underground facilities, Foundations, basis and mechanics of soils, 4, 20-26. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Isaev, S.N. Mulev, Experience in creation of geodynamic monitoring systems in mining enterprises, Mining Journal, 10, 22-24. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kasparian, A.V. Kozhukhovskii, I.Yu. Rozanov, Experience in organization of monitoring of slope stability, Mining Journal, Izvestia VUZov, 5, 67-74. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kozyrev, V. Panin, Iu. Fedotova, Mining-Induced Seismicity in the Kola Peninsula Mines. Journ. of Civil Eng. and Arch., ISSN 1934-7359, USA. Volume 7, 7 (68), 897-906. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Cesca et al., MINE, Mining Environments: continuous monitoring and simultaneous inversion, Geotechnologien science Report, Vol.18, 3-13. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. I. Trifu, F. T. Suorineni, Use of microseismic monitoring for rockburst management at Vale Inco mines, Controlling Seismic Hazard and Sustainable Development of Deep Mines. C. Tang (ed.), Rinton Press, NY, 1101-1114. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Nosenzo, B. E. Whelan, M. Brunton, D. Kay and H. Buys, Continuous Monitoring of Mining Induced Strain in a Road Pavement Using Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors, Photonic Sensors Vol. 3, 2, 144-158. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Urbancic, C. Trifu, Seismic Monitoring of Mine Environments, Mapping and Monitoring the Mine Environment, Proceedings of Exploration 97: Fourth Decennial International Conference on Mineral Exploration, A.G. Gubins (ed.), 941-950. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kozyrev, E. V. Kasparian, Iu. V. Fedotova, Monitoring of natural and mininginduced processes during mining operations in highly-stressed rock massifs, Monograph, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing RU, Saarbrucken, Deutschland 161 p. (2016). ISBN 978-3-659-97138-9 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kozyrev, V.I. Panin, I.E. Semenova, Yu.V. Fedorova, V.V. Rybin, 2. Physical-engineering problems of minerals development, SB RAS, 2, 46-55. (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.