E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- S. M. Tkach, Methodological and geo technological aspects of increasing of efficiency of mastering of ore and Yakutian placer deposits). Responsible editor: S.A. Batugin; Institute of Mining of the North, the Siberian Division of Russian Academy of Sciences, Yakutsk:Publishing House of Geocryology Institute. p. 284. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Tkach. Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, Problems of integrated development of geo-resources: special issue. 21. pp. 522-536. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Villaescusa E. Geotechnical Design for Sublevel Open Stoping. CRC Press. 541 p. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Matthews T. Impoverishment and ore loss projections: Strategies and considerations / 2015 SME Annual Conference and Expo and CMA 117th National Western Mining Conference. Mining: Navigating the Global Waters; Denver; United States. pp. 529-532. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Parker H.M. Mining Techn.: Institute of Materials, Minerals and Metallurgy and the ausimm. 121 (3). pp. 160-176. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Trubetskoi, E. I. Panfilov. Mine survey and subsoil use. 4. pp. 3-13. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Typical methodological regulations for the definition, setting, accounting and economic valuation of losses of solid minerals in their extraction (Copy and cartographic enterprises of the All-Union Geological Fund). pp. 224. (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines for the setting, identification and accounting of losses and impoverishment of gold-bearing ore (sands) during mining (Irgiredmet, pp. 265). (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Tkach, Block normalization of losses of minerals with the regulated quality of the miming: Recommendations (Yakutsk Scientific Center, Siberian Division, Russian academy of Sciences). (1992). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Mining, A. N. Akishev, Determination of the optimal height of the mining ledge taking into account the level of losses for deposit quarries “ALROSA”, PJSC, Diamond mining company // Mine survey and subsoil use. 6. pp. 52-55. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Khoiutanov, V. L. Gavrilov, Management of ash content of complex-structure layer in open mining operations // Mining informational and analytical bulletin, spec. 21. pp. 163-171 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.